WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Impressive wrap up abdm !Thumbs up from me as usual. If Hammond...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Impressive wrap up abdm !

Thumbs up from me as usual.

If Hammond runs out of ideas, this will always do well within a powerpoint presentation...)

To add another point for possible explanations why market is so sluggish to appreciate the outlook:

4, Who really wants to go through all the work ( apart from you ! ) and realise that the announcements are consequentially lined up leading almost necessarily to success? ( the GSK testing results mentioned in their last ann don't leave much room for failure anymore as the market giant does not evaluate for half a year with great results and got it all wrong )
    Traders usually are influenced by cyclical events.
    There is a clear short term oriented mentality in the stockmarket as the ASX has such a vibrant arsenal of mining stocks which are ideal for short term speculation and price rallies ( there was a time when OBJ did fit right in and was controlled by traders, in the absence of the same the share price has lost all momentum ).
    In such an environment a slow moving biotech development, clouded by confidentiality agreements, spiked with regulatory hurdles and garnished with long eventless periods between announcements is due not excite the common investor, particularly not if prolonged capping made any short term gains without news an impossibility.

Accumulation is the name of the game and as Bluebush rightly mentions, this is a gift to small investors from the larger capper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.