WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-146

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well according to one of my daughters he does.

I only found out by chance that she had purchased the LUNA 3 in pearl pink when I saw the packaging in the recycling bin the other day . When I asked her about it she said it is the best thing she has ever used to help cleanse her face and the massage is pretty cool. Plus she can set it through the app on her phone. She also loves the fact that it lasts so long on a single charge. She's now put her mum and sister onto it.

I was wondering how she discovered FOREO's products and she told me it came to her attention through one of her many social media feeds.

As a 20 year old techie and beauty product lover, believe me she has tried loads of stuff and I know it's only a sample of one but if you could see the bathroom vanity in our house you'd have to think that FOREO is doing something right.

And it does look attractive and appealing to techie and beauty lovers!

After this encounter, I'm really confident that the relationship between Paul and OBJ will lead to success.

With his experience in bringing these sorts of products to the attention of a very wide audience combined with the enhancements from our tech.....maybe our time in the sun is near.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.