WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-148

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    That’s cool then art, but I do think once my concerns are allayed then this will positively reflect in the sp, no doubt of that.

Take a lot less ‘personal’ now, though gets a bit boring when posters try to ‘score’ off you, lol, when I am ‘negative’ do try to show cause with substance, Eg; vital issue of BG being manufactured at low cost, in reply to cap on costing I pointed out the ambiguity of the last announcement in ref if it was now a non-issue or not, it would seem at this point it is not.

Your thoughts on why PPS old company would not consider taking over OBJ?

Shall try and attempt to research on positive aspects of this company that do not originate from the company, or backs up what BoD members tell RIs.
    That lacking it will really be a wait and see, if this company was in Year two or three the sp would be multiples of its current sp, i.e; P&G deal, current BoD there at the time and so on.

Unfortunately the RI have been severely burnt over the years and now immune to the current hype, turning point will be what event in the future?, market will alert us then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.