WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-203

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    P&G flogged off the bottom end of their cosmetic range to Coty - and Coty is bleeding from this decision.

So, P&G is now concentrating on the top end -which I find amusing - as everywhere I look the range they are currently promoting is "on special" in Chemist Warehouse, etc. - hardly exclusive.

So what is in the wind.

Firstly OBJ is not going to be part of any volume mass-market consumer product sales/commissions.

Their commissions will be measured.

The marketing of cosmetics seems to have switched from conglomerates to smaller niche operators with POD's that have the flexibility to adapt the offer depending on consumer needs. Plus these companies are strongly connected via social media.

IMO these large organizations are coming under flak. They are not personal. Their way of selling a product is spending billions on marketing the image.

Niche cosmetic companies market via social media - and they are very professional at doing so.

Unless OBJ makes a massive switch and fast - they will in due course be in survival mode with the business collaboration with P&G.

The consumer dictates, and they are getting personal attention from niche market suppliers with products that suit their requirements.

not the billions spent on marketing by out of touch conglomerates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.