WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-256

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    abdm was just one of ton of failed prophets here during objs better days and I was an supporter up untill a year ago, when i realised absolutely everything predicted by absolutely everyone during that period was absolutely wrong ... joining the dots looked good at the time... Now it reads like rantings of conspiracy nuts with no clue, just as does a lot of the stuff now

You cant deny it seems awful convenient, that when OBJ failed to eventuate the way it was so heavily predicted, when it became very clear they were all massively wrong and the company had failed, that all those many posters who had been joining the most dots, and making the most predictions which droves us to 10c, all just disappeared never to be heard from again... no way am I going to believe for a second any of them left because poor attitudes drove anyone off...

The simple truth is that when the cold waters of "damn, we really got it massively wrong, we look really stupid" started flooding in, that the entire bridge crew of "ss-dot-join" decided to jump ship before the cargo of angry sheep could get their hands on them.... It was jump, or be butted off the plank by the angry heard.

and here we are repeating history, iceberg in sight.... , at least people can see where to get off this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.