WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-262

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    hi Lionheart, not sure if I am in your ignore bin but here goes.

Would you acknowledge that at the present time the BoD are certainly levels, experience wise, above the previous BoD, certainly SS and PP in particular with their particular backgrounds and resumes?

Next point is; WILL this be enough to turn around the fortunes of this company to the benefit of RIs??

As I see it now P&G has merely been a company ‘saver’, particularly to the benefit of BoD as a safety net to guarantee their salaries for the foreseeable future.

IMO, for this company to prosper, in the medium term future, they will need ‘multi products’ in the market place in 2020, one new product (yet to happen) plus waning (or not) revenues from P&G will not cut the mustard to ‘excite’ the market.
    Only a guarantee that the BoD will be continued to get their salaries, RIs reward as in share appreciation?

On reflection I now reconsider whether the assumption that P&G have indeed validated the science of OBJ is 100% valid, big call for sure, beauty field renowned for its ‘newest, latest, must haves’, how many here still religiously use their wands?, I don’t, lol!

This science has not translated to one single app outside beauty, that after so long ‘one’ new app ‘may’ be in the pipeline is hardly inspiring, SS here for how long now?
    It would be a reasonable assumption, imo, after so many failures to ‘sell’ this science that many lessons should have been learnt and that a second app should have been in the market place right now.
    How can this not be ‘fast tracked’ after so much water under the bridge, 2020 is hardly a fast track.

BoD would certainly be ‘rainmakers’ if multi products in the market place in 2020, just the one product only will be the P&G saga revisited, despite the alleged ‘flush’ of funds that will come from this ‘new’ product, imo, of course.

Up to now lot of great PR, along with top recruitment, shame that this was not years earlier, that though is yet to realise sp appreciation for RIs, this will need, imo, at least two plus entirely different new apps in the market by 2020 latest, PLUS P&G revenue plodding along, any weakness in revenue from this source will negate the impact of a single other app in the market place, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.