WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ appoints Paul Peros as CEO of new device business, page-32

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I think any of the tops jobs in OBJ are the most wanted job in the executive world.

You don't have to do anything, you don't have to worry about share price or wealth generation for holders.
    You don't have to achieve anything, it can all fall into a mess, and there is no repercussions.
    You can increase your own salary, and get bonus rewards for nothing and watching your tenure fail.
    You have a almost cult like following of blind sighted followers who will worship you for even going to the toilet. "The Church of OBJ next quarter saints"

Who wouldn't want this job? Its brilliant, I'm sure even Warren buffet would jump at this... its free money for nothing, and you can probably "work" from home.

The reality is that a new CEO in any part of OBJ's structure isn't going to do a damn thing for OBJ. the problems are systemic.
    His appointments is more like a pension plan, for him.

I see this as nothing more than a dangling carrot to keep the gravy train rolling, and the blindly obsessed, church of OBJ, followers praying to their great and almighty "Next Quarter"

which i believe is coming soon... again .... right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.