WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

if we take a step back and just look at a few key points below...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    if we take a step back and just look at a few key points below it doesnt paint a good picture in my eyes..

1. After 14 months the BOD turned up at the AGM not armed with all the answers to questions they knew were coming
    2. After 14 months they are now only getting an independent assessment ?? Ridiculous that should have been done before putting us in TH!
    3. After 14 months the BOD nor Danny know where the money is coming from for the proposed new manufacturing plant for NS
    4. All we have been given of the grand plan is that they want to build a base with 4 Verticals. Funding for these verticals is unknown. NS will be lucky to fund itself with the new equipment its going to need to purchase plus pay out Danny. Reduit Vertical needs funds. BG needs funds and P&G/OBJ Vertical is running at a loss and needs funds. Vision and Risk .. IS NOT A PLAN... we need a full plan for each Vertical and how they will fund each..

From where i sit the BOD as not as prepared/savy/smart or whatever you want to call it as many here trust them to be. Turning up not fully prepared to an AGM with this much on the line is total unprofessional and shows contempt for shareholders imvho...

I really hope that when we get some more details that it is actually a proper full detailed business plan with NS financials (including Balance Sheet) so that we can see if this BOD has any clue what they are doing besides keeping themselves in a job for a bit longer..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.