WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well it depends how you look at it... insignificant in the grand...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Well it depends how you look at it... insignificant in the grand scheme of things on the ASX but to me this is tremendously significant!!

This little stock showed its first real sign of weakness is several months with a massive dump which would have sent most asx sub 10c stocks tumbling with all sorts of fear and uncertainty.

Some of us here trembled a little bit and someone even created an OBJ fear/uncertainty thread but the way the stock has bounced back so quickly and strongly, 56k, 27k, 22k and 18k might be insignificant to you guys but during a period of weakness, uncertainty and being unexpected, it brings great comfort to me knowing that I'm invested in this company. Only 2.8k myself at the moment out of my 18k portfolio but I am strongly considering selling a few positions in other companies and getting as much as I can sub 10c in OBJ.

One positive quarterly is likely to put this on course to 20c in the short term, the question is how many quarters will we have to wait for this positive quarterly? I'm thinking 2-3 which is 9 months and what feels a "lifetime" away.. but long term?? This has the makings of a $1.00+ share price, but again is this going to be in 2 years or 5 years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.