WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ Chart Thread, page-137

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    Thought I would update the chart as it has been a while.

I thought we where about to have a launch to new highs back in April however it proved to be premature thought. We then descended to test 4.8c for the third time. Possible triple bottom now.
    Any way as many would know my favourite indicator is the money flow. I particularly like when it rises over a long period of time as the share price is declining. This has been happening on a number of my shares which was a fairly soul destroying experience. All of those shares have done what the money flow was saying and have turned around in varying degrees of between 50-250% increase. The only laggard is OBJ however I have more confidence than ever that my unwavering patience is going to be rewarded. I believe it is only a matter of time now.
    upload_2017-7-17_14-16-41.png
    I will provide one to show what I mean. Please this is for clarification of what I mean and can be a handy tool for a low risk entry for long term holders. Definitely not wanting to cross promote.

Cheers and hope this helps peoples understanding of why I believe the fundamentals and technicals this time appear to finally be lining up. Surfguy
    upload_2017-7-17_14-22-27.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.