WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj could be snatched from our hands, page-12

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Some people are getting to excited about the JDA. Obj already has a JDA with GSK "Collaborative development agreement" No difference just called something different. The JDA is a Joint development agreement.

It does not equal a licensing agreement.

It covers the financial and investing and developmental approach. Who is responsible for patent applications, a time frame to achieve results and hurdle payments on occasion etc
    It can have hurdle payments in there as well

It can, but not always talk about the next step ie royalty rates if the next step is taken.

Yes it is a major step forward and I look forward to it as I look forward to GSK getting back to the market on the results of the first step in its development (human testing). If GSK is successful it continues the project and maybe obj will have its first hurdle payment, but more importantly if one has read the patents relating to both oral and beauty is the applicator is the same, that means the technology is a go.

All I hope is they have continued working (as I expect they have) on the development of the applications while these negotiations continue. Shouldn't be to long now for both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.