WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

In 2006 a pioneering biochemist by the name of Bharat B....

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    In 2006 a pioneering biochemist by the name of Bharat B. Aggarwal published a paper titled "Molecular targets of dietary agents for prevention and therapy of cancer" which is only now becoming recognized as one of the most cited Biochemical Pharmacology publications of our time.

Dr. Bharat B Aggarwal concludes his published work with these final words:

"This work reaffirms what Hippocrates said 25 centuries ago, let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."

Crippling world economies quite simply can no longer sustain the current costs asscociated to healthcare in todays growing population - This alone will dictate the changes required.

As Dr Bharat B Aggarwal's paper confirms - the answers have long been known, only now society is being forced to acknowledge them.

Welcome to OBJ's world!

"patience is the companion of wisdom"
    ___

In regards to my investment in OBJ, I do envy those who have successfully traded it over this period, Freehold - and good on them I say - but CY2011 for myself was more about carrying over almost a 20% paper loss - Could've, would've, should've, but it's always easier looking back isn't. Imo, that "risk" I haven't been willing to take will become all the more clearer to the market in the very near term. Imo.

Even Askier acknowledges one can't neglect OBJ on "Details of Announcement due spreadsheets" as posted on the d/traders thread yesterday ;)

Keep NMR on there but i'll look forward to seeing OBJ added to your "Weekly FA Prospects: 2nd - 6th April" list, freehold ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.