WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It's all in the hands of traders. And some may speculate end of...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    It's all in the hands of traders. And some may speculate end of tax year also. A couple of ticks up and then the comments she will skyrocket - a couple of ticks down, and the doomsayers appear. Nothing predictive about the moves and considering all relevant information appears to be known by the market (educated posters here ensure that I believe), then it'll be nothing more than a cycle up and down in the current trading range until serious announcements as regard licensing arise. Pisses me off as it would others, but fortunately my ave price is where we are at - hardly surprising since its a narrow range so anyone buying in over the past year would be in a similar position irrespective of holding size. Long term should prove to be a winner, so if in the lt boat like me, no point getting excited by a few tick moves. As it was, the initial downwards move today was based on sod all volume but reinforced at end of the day. Not sure whether prop bids or not - I'd speculate traders using various pegged orders to ensure the bids aren't hit. Traders are all trying to make a buck and don't usually expose themselves placing larger volumes as props that may execute since there are superior order types and algos available that us individual investors can't take advantage of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.