WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ Device paired with top selling Olay cream, page-152

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Here is a unique Chinese article discussing the Infuser, OBJ, the patents and technology in greater detail than I have seen elsewhere.  Seems to be one person's independent research.  I get the feeling from some of the text that the author is a regular here or at least used hc for some of their research :

http://www.gzhshoulu.wang/article/1978441

Its in Chinese of course.  Here is a Google translation :

Original 2018-04-16 three acres of words An Tang
    Everyone urged me to write Olay small dumbbells.

it is good.

First of all, after reading the articles and patents published by Procter & Gamble and her partner (OBJ Australia) , I was persuaded that this little dumbbell is indeed capable and capable of being small: on the subject, "twice "Compact" and "triple blemish" are the results of experiments conducted on real people .

Another need to emphasize is that compared to microneedles or alcohol , the small dumbbell technology has a small impact on the skin itself , and there is no need to worry about long-term use; compared to the use of an electric field instrument , small dumbbells do not pick the object that promotes penetration, in theory, all organic materials. Active ingredients can all promote absorption (strictly "penetration") .

After speaking, I try to discuss the principle.

In particular, the following is a personal view of me. In fact, in the end, why is it effective? The academic community has not yet reached a consensus. If you have different opinions, please leave a message and discuss.

Stress causes escape

There is a school that has very strict management and must get up at 5 o'clock every day to do morning exercises. The lunch time is only half an hour. At night it must be self-study until 10:30. Do you want to go up?

Do not want to.

If you just entered the school, what are you looking forward to each day?

graduation.

Graduate quickly.

This is just an analogy. Olay's small dumbbell actually created such a serious and tense atmosphere.

The small dumbbells lay a magnetic field around themselves, and only very obedient people (materials) can safely stay in this [magnetic field]. These substances have become "paramagnetic substances" by scientists. Well, it is probably the school. There are special children who follow the rules.

Most students want to leave early. This universal character is called "antimagnetism" or "antimagnetism."

We do not need to remember these terms, as long as we know one thing: as the center of the "magnetic field", the surface of small dumbbells is like the school affairs office, and many things around are not comfortable and want to run.

The product smeared on the face and escaped into the air is impossible, only to drill down the skin - this is what we call "promoting penetration", of course, colleagues in the marketing department like to say "help absorb".

Take a block of magnets?

Ordinary magnets are not acceptable.

This is a patent of OBJ (an Australian company headquartered in Perth) - this company has been studying in this direction for 15 years. It has not only cooperated with SK-II and Olay, but also used this technology to help GSK (the pharmaceutical giant) to do Pain management products.

Where is the technical content?

It may be that everyone remembers the physics of high school. This field of magnetic field is about distribution.

In order to accelerate the absorption of actives such as nicotinamide, it is necessary to understand the structure of the skin.

Insert knowledge points:
    This previous article has a detailed description ( skin structure ), but here is a brief explanation: the skin's most important protective layer, very strong, but also very thin, many places less than a hair thick diameter.

Therefore, what is meant by promoting penetration (or promoting absorption) is to allow the nicotinamide (or other ingredient) to pass through this thin layer quickly - it seems easy and actually very difficult because the stratum corneum is too strong.

The ability of OBJ to help SK-II and Olay build up is to concentrate the magnetic field on this thin layer through the design of small dumbbells, where all the forces are exerted.

Good steel must be used on the blade.

effect

Looking for a friend to go to some of the raw data of the Procter & Gamble test (inconvenient for everyone to see here), from that part of the human body test, the effect is very obvious.

OBJ's own patents and literature have measured the penetration of [urea] (which is also a moisturizer, this choice is probably for simple measurement, after all, it is only for patents, not for products) and some other drugs. The result is increased penetration. Three to four times the original .

The data on this side of P & G is made on the human body. In short, what I said at the beginning was "twice as compact, three times as pale."

Oh, forget about the other function of the small dumbbell - vibration.

The effect of [magnetic field] is supported by literature and patents, but I did not find [vibration] as valid in the publicly published literature, so for the time being as a problem here, if I find it, I will give you additional explanations.

The cooperation between P & G should have been several years ago. It was only used in the SK-II brand until last year, and it was used in the Olay brand this year. I guess that waiting for such a long time may be based on the mechanism. P & G has not convinced itself, so it needs to wait for clinical test data.

The mechanism discussed in this paper is still a theoretical assumption and needs to be further verified by the academic community. However, for consumers, the mechanism is not so important - it is important or effective, and this has been proved by P&G's human test.

Dachang's cautiousness in technology and its declared restraint (that is, not bragging about bullshit) is still worth learning by many other manufacturers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.