WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ Device paired with top selling Olay cream, page-209

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I found this clip from end of Jan.

Apologies if this has been posted before, I did check the threads and cant find it - so  I thought its very worthwhile people seeing.

--------------------------------------
    Jan 23, 2018 | 00:53
    Beauty lifts P&G's sales
    Strong demand for Olay skincare products and premium SK-II cosmetics boosted Procter & Gamble's sales in the latest quarter.

https://mobile.reuters.com/video/2018/01/23/beauty-lifts-pgs-sales?videoId=388185435&videoChannel=5

--------------------------------------

Now, I could be blind idiot .... but I'm fairly sure OBJ is a major contributing partner within those two brands - each of which have net sales of  more than $1 bill us annually. I do not believe there is a co-incidence.

So from this one video about P&G, we see or hear about :
    1- Cough and Cold Products :
    - I remember way back there was discussions eluding to potential GSK panadol and pandeine products. I must remember to ask Matt to get me some information on what happened with those, as well as ask if there is discussion of any discussions with Vicks(P&G) with OBJ.
    2 - Olay Brand
    Boosting P&G sales, and OBJ has a core product On shelf... plus - Remember the large number of products on the table from previous AGM's and roadshows? more to come?
    3 - SKII Brand
    same as above
    4 - Detergent /Cleaning Products
    -  plenty of current discussion on this topic as you all know. IMO I feel a product will appear soon.
    5 - Tissues ...
    ... I got nothing on that one lol ..... although I feel there is 100, million, billion dollars for someone who figures out how to justifiably put a micro array in a tissue.

With all the videos in this thread, and reports like this, It makes me wonder how much the market may be underestimating the strength of sales that may be taking place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.