WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ Device paired with top selling Olay cream, page-272

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    GSK’s name is still being dropped too.

Translation of Smacs Article;

Olay small dumbbells, smashed 15 years of black technology to white glow Olay magnetic penetration artifacts, officially called Olay magnetic permeability instrument (silver models no shock, no sound, no electricity). Before I heard about this black technology, I just started the official website and sent a lot of gifts. ⭐ R&D background The patent of OBJ (Australian company) has been studied in this direction for 15 years. It has not only cooperated with SK-ll and Olay, but also used this technology to help GSK (medical giant) to make pain management products. The article published by the company called "twice-tightening, triple-struck", which is the result of experiments conducted on real people. Principle Small dumbbells use magnetic induction, and magnetic fields composed of more than 1000 micron magnetic particles generate a driving force for the essence, so that the essence can only be drilled under the skin. This is to promote penetration, which is what we usually say to help absorb. Painted three accompany effect. image 3. Unlike microneedles and electric field introducers, magnetic induction does not promote the absorption of the subject. In theory, all active substances are effective, such as whitening ingredients (nicotinamide), anti-aging ingredients (oligopeptides), and so on. The impact on the skin is very small, do not worry about long-term use. ⭐How to use Use with essence, mask, etc. step1. After basic skin care, take essence drops on the face step2. Use Olay's small dumbbell to open it, press and circle, and massage until it is fully absorbed. See Figure 4 Use effects Blemish white bottles (containing 5% nicotinamide) and water-saturating white bottles (containing 2% nicotinamide) are also the small green bottles I used. For improving skin dullness, whitening and brightening effect is good. With a small dumbbell massage it is very comfortable, the absorption effect is not bad, the naked eye can be used. In the end, the small dumbbells use a magnetic field to accelerate through the stratum corneum of the skin to promote absorption. The physical shape is small and light, and the microscopic layer of electroless, silent, and non-seismic material promotes the penetration and absorption of invisible human eyes. See more and understand more, rationally plant grass ~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.