WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Relisting - OBJ had to comply with a number of ASX directives,...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Relisting - OBJ had to comply with a number of ASX directives, the last of which was the EGM. expect to relist 3/5 days from yesterday. Forgot to ask about name change. Spoke with Jeff before and after meeting. The Reduit applicator being used for hairpods, skinpods, will be used for personal hygiene and home hygiene. commercial hygiene is progressing. Jeff indicated they where exploring (thinking about) additional applications of the Magneto wetting/misting technology. Nebulizers and inhalers, and spray painting ect. I got the impression that anything to do with spray/spraying could be substantially enhanced using this tech. Coming from the eastern wheat belt in WA (Tampia country) I asked about applying magneto wetting/misting to broad acre spraying, Jeff said this was something of interest, and he felt there would be enhanced efficiency over the existing pressure only boom sprayers. Bodyguard on schedule to launch early 2021, still a few things to line up. Meeting very matter of fact, Business like, no uneasiness as experienced at the last EGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.