WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I arrived at the library right in the heat of HC excitement and...

1. 5,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I arrived at the library right in the heat of HC excitement and quickly bought at 2.8 cents. But after re-reading the announcement, I found it uninspiring. I understand why the sp went nowhere.

Since I was already in, I've been expecting an announcement with $ signs, % signs, and timeframes. So others like me would have found the announcement a big yawn. Newbies also would have found it a yawn because of the lack of details and because the conditions that made it sound tenuous:

"subject to the achievement of certain performance criteria to be agreed between the parties."

That made me feel it was 6AM on Groundhog Day. Haven't OBJ been involved with GSK for years now? Apparently not. Apparently there has been no "achievement of certain performance criteria" yet. Apparently there has not even an agreement on what the performance criteria should be!

"The results of the evaluation will then be used by GSK to determine whether to proceed..."

Say what? 6AM Groundhog Day again! I've seen many people suffer on other stocks where this kind of thing happened, e.g. APG. This announcement style causes shareholder suffering and is bad PR. It makes everything about the company seem a drag and unexciting. Then when there finally are $ signs, % signs, and timeframes, they are often disappointing and still have even more conditions attached.

Please tell me OBJ isn't going to be a Bill Murray movie. OBJ and shareholders are going to get the girl sooner rather than later, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.