WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj groundhog day - tell me it isn't so!, page-24

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Yes Smilez,
    Wording in the OBJ announcements to me convey professionalism and do not copy the near ludicrous language used by some of the commodity runup companies on the ASX.

What has gotten very little or no mention at this point on the forum is the positive underlying note by GSK to announce at all.

We were already informed that GSK is performing in vivo studies, they were not obliged to inform market any further.
    But they decided to do so.

What does that convey?

First of all:
    Confidence.

GSK would not put its name close to an exclusive colloration with a company they had been working with for 5 years now if they were not convinced of the outcome.

GSK also chose to make public that their FIM development program involves several Oral Health products to be developed together using OBJ technology.
    There was simply no need to reveal the sector at this stage.

The reference to still await the outcome of the in vivo studies before committing further is not an unnecessary caution, it is a legality.
    GSK has to protect itself from any unforseeable outcome.

They clearly anticipate positive outcomes, or they simply would not continue.
    This is industry standard and should not be viewed as a negative comment.

If you have signed a NDA with a big company, then you will know the enormous legal columns stating one dramatic event after the other from which the signing partners protect each other.
    This particular comment within the GSK ann is nothing but a legality, in my opinion.

Second notion the very fact of this ann states is this :
    GSK is willing to announce early.
    Commitment

I find this particularly important and it might give further reference to the FMCG which is about to announce any day from now on.

GSK is making just another stance in front of the competition and is the first of our partners securing exclusivity.

I clearly remember the reactions on this forum over a year ago when I stated that all partners then involved with OBJ would seek that exclusivity. I reaped many negative comments of being ahead of myself at the time for stating this.
    It is now a reality.

OBJ's game has now officially begun and if I gauge this correctly, it is a race.
    Don't be fooled by the market reaction, the company is, in my humble opinion, controlled by larger investors who never show their hand during accumulation, no use in waiting for 5% holding announcements, as I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.