WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj groundhog day - tell me it isn't so!, page-3

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi Martin,
    GSK and OBJ are following procedural development steps by the book.

Had their previous involvement clarified the POC ( proof of concept ) of our technologies, the current trial 2 equivalent is testing the specific products for Oral Health. Expect also each product to have its own testing schedule ( I find it fantastic news that we look at multiple applications within GSK for one patent only. )

Working for market gaints all my professional life, I can tell you that there is nothing groundhog like in the process of OBJ and its partners, it is strictly following procedures ( see Pmans estimated schedule from here on regarding the Oral Health products ) and a must for all involved when targeting healthcare related innovation.

You will need additional patience while you enjoy the latest ticked box and move OBJ from spec to derisked investment step by step.

Market will read the same sentence you highlighted and write OBJ off for the time being.
    But this was day one of response to the ann.
    Give educated investors some time to follow up on this and I would predict larger investors taking bites within the next 3 months.
    The GSK research centre in the UK will leak this, I'm convinced and we will see overseas money coming in.

The ASX is a commodity dominated exchange with little patience for biotech procedures, even though we currently have entered a biotech frenzy, which in turn is obviously also short term gain driven.
    This allows the few of us who go through the trouble of proper research to buy in at low levels for uncommonly long periods.

Once OBJ is listed in the UK, do not expect such slow moving reactions from the market, it will be an entirely different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.