WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

good on ya MG, i'm only saying what i have said from my past...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    good on ya MG, i'm only saying what i have said from my past experiences. Certainly have based a few trades from the hype on HC and have paid dearly for it, oh well you live and you learn.

"Actually, I think it is unfair of OBJ to give confusing announcements when all their negotiations are secret."

MG, in hindsight management have given away as many clues as they could possibly give, you just have to read up on the previous announcements which led to the latest being released and you will realise that the wording of the past announcement does shed quite a lot of light. At first i was also frustrated at management due to the fact that i had not fully seen the whole picture and how each subsequent announcement came to be given its past announcements.

I think the most clear example of this was the share holder query last year regarding GSK entering a further agreement with OBJ in which management said that they don't expect anything material to come from such an agreement. They were obviously restricted by confidentiality agreements, we now know that the development agreement that was announced the other day is now because of the results from that further agreement... A display of managements self restraint and integrity.

"The future scenario is likely to be more confusing announcements, then one day there'll be a trading halt and the sp will instantly treble or more"

Quite the contrary MG, with each new announcement from GSK, FMCG-1 we will see much more clarity in where they are at and what they are up to (if what all on here suspect is true then the next announcement from FMCG-1 will finally shed light on who they are, when they will begin manufacturing and the royalty payments/milestone payments). I'd expect FMCG-2 to still be a good few years away from anything tangible (FIM technology however won't take nearly as long IMO), working with cosmetics and having to deliver drugs through the skin via our ETP/DP patch will be an extremely lengthy process. This could be shortened some what because FMCG-1 are wrapping up an ETP/DP based patch which will see one of their key agents delivered via our technology so they can use their past findings and applications with FMCG-2...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.