WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj groundhog day - tell me it isn't so!, page-4

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    MG you are a loose cannon mate, you doubted the story at first asking for outright and indisputable evidence at where we were at with GSK quickly later taking a fellow posters generalised statement on the norm within the biotech sector as the piece of the puzzle that you were looking for.

"So others like me would have found the announcement a big yawn."

"This announcement style causes shareholder suffering and is bad PR. It makes everything about the company seem a drag and unexciting. Then when there finally are $ signs, % signs, and timeframes, they are often disappointing and still have even more conditions attached."

"I arrived at the library right in the heat of HC excitement and quickly bought at 2.8 cents"

Don't think that you should lash out at the market mate, that is why you should DYOR before buying in. OBJ's trading history dictates that if there aren't any licencing agreements, royalty rates, milestone payments...etc then we will simply come crashing back down as the uniformed traders head for the hills once we start to retrace creating an avalanche of sellers all trampling over each other to exit. A sad reality but one that we have witnessed countless times over. GSK have had previous outstanding results from testings and considering that we will most likely see a toothbrush as part of the products being developed i don't see too many hurdles in the way nor will the testing take as long as a typical drug testing phases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.