WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ Lounge, page-66

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Well they can't stay quiet for long - agm approaching soon.

I sent a mail to the board with exactly the same question about purchasing on market and use their gains from sales from 2014 in light of their proposed 10cps target for end of 2018. Makes sound sense, but as usual no response.

Wonder how long the new director will hang around for now. The whole affair over the past 3 years really looks odd. New director, positive announcements, in bed with PG, but an absolutely garbage sp. Too many positives hence why it really makes no sense unless someone somewhere has pulled an amazing quickie over everyones eyes - and if they were that smart and could achieve such, surely would have been easier to do the opposite and make everyone rich in the process. Am really stumped since fundamentally OBJ is magnitudes better than all the other small caps I traded and often got burnt with. So what is going in here? The optimist hopes the time to market being longer than anticipated is the cause. The pessimist says the board fed us 3 years of porkies. Time will tell,
    but for the time being still believe in the fundamentals - like how can an exclusive license with one of the biggest global company's in the field for their flagship products only be worth a few hundred thousand a year??? It makes absolutely no sense, so really is time for answers.
    Either it is all hogwash evidenced by the stagnant trading and sp, or the facts are so well protected under the license, that when real revenues flow, the result will be an absolute avalanche...part of me still believes in the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.