CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I have done my research on this stock over the last few days...

1. 271 Posts.
    I have done my research on this stock over the last few days since it went into trading halt. I did manage to get in before the halt, but only bought a small trading parcel of shares.

I am not sure what price PNO will open at tomorrow (it could be anything from 1.5c to 50c), as it depends on the scale of the production, but I think just the fact they are doing any production will result in a re-rating. It is the goal of every bio-tech to make it to production, and after many many long years for shareholders, it could finally be the time when PNO shines.

I saw that these shares have been trading for over 20 years now, with a high of around 40c, I believe once upon a time. There may be a few original shareholders who might just get their pay day tomorrow, who knows.

I have read through PNO's last 2 annual reports, and the focus of the compnay has been on this Pharmalife product for at least the last 2 and a half years. So tommorrow is the end of a long process for the company.

In terms of cash-flow, yes the tank is almost on empty, but production = cashflow, and depending on the level of sales or agreements, this could quickly fill up the tank. Also another hypothesis on this, there are a number of options currently out of the money which if the annoucement is what we think could find themselves in the money tomorrow if PNO trades above 5c, 10c, or 15c, and if these options are converted it could result in plenty of cashflow for the company.

So to all shareholders, and all potential shareholders, let's wait and see, what is cooking, anything can happen tomorrow, for us day traders, this could be the stock which gives us a half-yearly salary or more, who knows. Will it live up to its expectation, only G-d can know that, but tomorrow all will be revealed.

Good luck to all holders, I will be following closely, and depending on the annoucement and price look to pick up more early on before the big action begins, when day traders storm into this stock. I missed out on ADO and VLA, I don't want to miss out on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.