WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj monday, page-11

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    >i>The main thing that alarms me about the entire 3M/possible OBJ JV (post MTA) is the great possibility that 3M will walk away and then just make the required >15% "innovations" to the OBJ patch and technology to distinguish themselves from the OBJ product and possibly even improve upon the current OBJ patch/technology.

A couple of points here, one is I don't think this is such a common thing, especially not as a result of a formal agreement to evaluate. Secondly, if 3M were impressed enough to take this action, I think it would be just as, if not more important, for them to give the competition no chance of competing with a similar product. If they did stitch up OBJ like that then I would expect they wouldn't want OBJ then to be able to broker a deal with a competitor of 3M. Buying out OBJs technology or signing an exclusive deal would ensure that.

Interestingly enough, since 3M has become the focus, it's amazing how many things in everyday life you now notice that are made by 3M. Was at Bunnings today, and of all things I noticed the majority of the sandpaper stock they had on the shelves were produced by 3M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.