WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Re-read the thread if you think nobody acted like a brat or...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Re-read the thread if you think nobody acted like a brat or nobody complained or nobody made negative insinuations about management. Some even went as far as linking yesterday's events to previous management, which is ludicrous. Most people laughed it off / wasn't phased by the delay but a handful of posters used the opportunity to blame OBJ (whether directly or indirectly)

The word crucify is clearly an exaggeration as nobody has nailed Jeff to a cross.

It doesn't make it "alarmist BS terminology" it's strongly emphasizing the point that OBJ does not owe us anything, does not need to re-tweet to clarify anything about a 3rd party TV channel's program that is out of OBJ's control when they choose to air the segment or not.

I'm choosing not to reply to all of your points as to not go back and forward over something trivial, but it doesn't mean I agree.

If it was a week later with no response/update I could understand and get behind it, but many of these posts/demands were made within hours!! It's just immature and unrealistic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.