WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

There you go @bben. [ATTACH] I see the cheer squad is already...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    There you go @bben.
    obj.PNG

I see the cheer squad is already back in full form only weeks after OBJ showed they have income less than the previous quarter, with no 'imminent' products and the blue sky potential which used to be associated with OBJ now fully brought back to earth as not even remotely possible. Products on the shelf yet still spending more money than what is coming in (measured in the thousands of $ of sales, not millions like any average performing company btw). This company cannot pay dividends, so the only way to make money is to trade it...but that market is kind of owned by B&Y, it has a $52m market cap and yet spends more than it makes. The local fish shop makes more, but you can buy the whole shop for a million. Put another product on the shelf with a multi-national and it still may not break even with its expenditure.

Maybe OBJ should just pass their trophy from P&G around from shareholder to shareholder, it's not as satisfying as making any money from your investment, but at least you can say OBJ gave you something. That is probably the same reason why OBJ are holding onto it ;-)

Enter with your eyes open. No offence intended, but this company it a tax on the mathematically illiterate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.