WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ on A Current Affair tomorrow night, page-91

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Thanks Wanderdog,

Probably some good advice and In retrospect you may be correct.

Only thing is the local fish shop is maxed out. It can’t do more work than it’s currently doing and it’s max profit may be 200k per year. Sure they can have an exceptional year and make 220k per year but poor Mum and dad who own the shop are already working 60-70 hours a week and getting quite tired.

Obj requires no work on my part. I just watch it. And I’m waiting for some bigger returns. We are selling world wide. The fish shop sells to a neighbourhood.
    We have the potential to sell to billions of people and the fish shop would sell to a few hundred.

The fish shop analogy is really not at all comparable on any sort of scale and there is a reason the fish shop is valued at $1million dollars and obj at $52 million.

You will never get more than $1million dollars for the fish shop but we could be worth $500million given some good leadership, direction, sales and time. And of course luck.
    Sure maybe this stock isn’t for the feint hearted but go work in a fish shop for 70hours and see how you feel in 5 years and come back and ask how I feel...

Just my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.