CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

obj pain patch , page-14

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    (Further to my prematurely posted post)

The licensing agreements for Thermalife would then simply open the door up for tripeptofen whether with OBJ or not. However, it would be ideal to enter an agreement with OBJ bringing two fantastic developments into one. From OBJ ann:

"..In 2010, the Company announced its intentions to develop value added and market ready products utilising its own proprietary technologies (etc).." This could very well be referring to Tripeptofen, Thermalife or even the product extensions however, I don't think anything material is required to be announced at this stage.

There have been many little hints dropped along the way that licensing is the future (IMO)...

".. Advice is currently being taken on marketability of certain products that have current approvals and further product lines which the Company may introduce into the market without the delay that results from the extended waiting periods entailed in the registration process.."

CURRENT approvals (aka patents and Thermalife in Aus market) ... further product lines introduced WITHOUT delays suggests to me PNO is looking at licensing agreements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.