WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ partner of the year award., page-52

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Such a bloody shame! How this isn't worthy of an announcement is beyond me, the ASX are a joke.

Of the hundreds of collaborations P&G have had this year they have given OBJ and its manufacturing arm (yep that's right, only two awards and both were OBJ related) the award of 'best partner' chief among the reasons why is due to the fact that we have 'driven P&G's business results during 2017' I mean come on, what a major milestone given the fact that P&G have been under the pump for countless years now to drive sales and here we are the little Aussie battler from WA helping P&G with the heavy lifting

Also keep in mind that when the eye wand was first released we surpassed P&G's consumer and business expectations that was straight from the horses mouth and we have done so once again in 2017, wow. That is a major milestone if you ask me and certainly worth screaming and shouting about. From a birds eye view we are starting to see the success of the magnetic eye wand back in 2014 really manifesting itself with the magnetic booster and the much bolder launch of the olay magnetic infuser and with two additional advanced packaging products committed to launch it isn't a mystery of where we are headed, its just instead of a sprint it will be a gentle stroll. I hope NWR are on this and spread the good word, well done management! What a great achievement by Jeff and the team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.