WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ solid opening, page-50

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Well, personally, I think the ludicrousness lies in the suggestion that OBJ is to receive royalties on sales of all SK11 products and all Olay products. It's important to understand the difference between brands and products. SK11 is a P&G brand. OBJ technology will feature in some of the products within the SK11 range. With any luck OBJ technology will feature in one or more of the Olay branded products also. Oggy's sums were based on total sales of all SK11 products and all Olay products. It would be extremely generous of P&G to pay OBJ royalties on products in which OBJ technology does not feature, and of course if they do, I would be happy to eat humble pie, however I seriously doubt this will be the case.

He could be close on the money (sic) in terms of the amounts that OBJ receive, and I sincerely hope he is, however I believe that the manner in which he has arrived at these amounts is fundamentally flawed. This of course is just my opinion, which I hope I have succeeded in clarifying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.