WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ ...The beginning.

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I will be going to the Adelaide meeting.

I believe we are entering one of the best times for growth in OBJ's journey, it's the beginning of the 5 year plus PDA which in my opinion only will open many doors internal to P&G and external.

A five year PDA is a significant event and I do not believe that last weeks trip was about the PDA execution, I may be wrong but I believe it was signed some time ago, but could only be released in P&G's predetermined time schedual influenced by product launch as well as product liscences, which now I believe will begin to unfold.

As I said, I do not believe management would need their full resource team, in multiple countries for the signing of the PDA.

last week in my opinion only, is more likely to be about another significant event and I eagerly look forward to the update as it unfolds.

Tuesdays meeting may only be about information already released, but I know at least one director Jeff often cannot hide his excitement and that is why I want to be there personally.

June could well be a boomer of a month and I am definitely bullish longterm, but can obviously see some short term growth and I am definitely looking forward to that.

All my opinion only ..DROR.
    Last edited by attitudes: 28/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.