WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

'Given the overall resources of P&G, I am not sure what their...

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    'Given the overall resources of P&G, I am not sure what their approach is. I would hope it is very visible in a city such as Shanghai's

Thats a very fair comment @HK1, I was in Xu Jia Hui suburb in Shanghai yesterday (pictures addressed in previous post) and before that in Kun Ming which is a capital city of Yunnan (South West of China, pictures shown in previous post also)

Today, a public holiday in China I arrived in Peoples Square Shanghai and it was a different story... Same displays and availability as Kun Ming (Shanghai) ) and Xu Jia Hui, Yunnan for Olay and in the most part SK-II however in The Peoples Square referring to Sk-II the displays are the same as Ive seen in Kun Ming and in Yunnan in terms of display presence for the wand (Shown 3-5 times in various positions) however in about six stores I went to on Nanjing RD, which cuts through The Peoples Square there was no availability even when the stores had displays of the wand on all corners of the counter, which three stores did... and to add, one store had a full display as well as the following display pictured.

I asked why its a best seller even when its not available, the Sk-II Staff said it hadn't been available for a few months and her response after I pointed out the sign/Pic showing best seller with an acted sense of confusion on my behalf was returned with an uncomfortable giggle …"not availabe for a long time" with a smile
    IMG_20170529_163931.jpg

As confusing as it is my thoughts once again return to
    "Deprivation Marketing"

Recently in another post I stated that in Yunnan they had just began selling the wand again after they recieved new Supplies from Japan. As stated by the SK-II Rep at that counter and a couple of others in the area.

The Sk-II Counters I visited today in The Peoples Square obviously have been excluded atleast up until today for that initial stock allocation.

Photos shown yesterday were from visits to another city in Shanghai Kun Ming with assumptions made from Yunnan as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.