WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj to significantly upward re-rate in 2013?, page-9

1. 887 Posts.
    Martin, there is truth in what you say.

So for the punters who have moved on - but perhaps, are maybe curious again about OBJ (in light of the recent SP spike), I have put together a list of links to useful OBJ threads of the last 3 months.

I would also recommend them for anyone who wants to know more about OBJ - these threads are a great introduction to OBJ as they feature some of the best researched posts on Hotcopper.

If you read them in sequence, it will give a better idea of the current enthusiasm about OBJ. (My favouite thread is the last one related to the P & G announcement, - this prompted me to buy more stock - the first time in a long time).

As always - DYOR.

On 19/09/12: obj's progress charts

On 14/09/12: liquidia technologies

On 27/09/12: Ann: Annual Report 2012

On 30/09/12: european dermaportation patent

On 26/10/12: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form

On 04/11/12: email to glyn

On 18/11/12: agm 2012 questions

On 21/11/12: new patent application

On 24/11/12: p&g seeks path to future prosperity

On 30/11/12: say hello to pfizer

On 06/12/12: Ann: P&G Progresses to Clinical Trials

Within this thread, OBJ's Glyn Denison's was asked a question: re: Ann: P&G Progresses to Clinical Trials (Cortex408)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the OBJ'ers responsible for the healthy debate and well researched posts on this forum. In particular the usual suspects gbr, surges, jasetheace30, etc.

And a special thanks to abdm - your amazingly well-researched posts have helped drive the OBJ forum for a long time now. (Many don't realize, but abdm is also on TV - he's the machine in the show, Person of Interest)

Have a great Christmas everyone, and a happy (and profitable) new year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.