WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I do not think that we will ever know the true royalty. We will...

1. 3,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I do not think that we will ever know the true royalty.
    We will only know the group revenue and trying to estimate/guesstimate revenue from P & G will be very hard indeed due to the NDA's
    The exciting thing is that there is no outlay for the tech right now. No manufacturing.
    We are just taking pure profit with no outlay and for many compounding years to come.

Now will you be disappointed.
    Say if we sell 200k units a month of whatever product P & G are selling
    Thats $200k per month income @ $1 per unit. $2.4mil per annum. Note this is a guesstimate.
    Remember this is clear profit as far as the wand kit is concerned.
    Play with this scenario a bit. Add your own figures up or down depending on how many units u believe we can sell and royalty.
    Now remember the Master License agreement the scale of P & G.
    Add a couple more products to the figures and then maybe a new client with a couple of more products.
    I would say we would have potential over the next couple of years to greatly increase our revenue. Would you not?
    However greatly increasing revenue is great but we need to have a foundation to base this on.
    Unfortunately i do not believe we will have this foundation till 2ndqtr 2017 or Fy2016.

IMO we have a number of other products which are market ready. i.e we do not need to have research dollars spent on them.

This eases my concern on whether we need another CR to cover costs while the P & G revenue tales hold. I am hoping not but i also understand the revenue from a big company as in P & G will be slow to acquire.

So back to the issue will you be 'disappointed with the royalty'. Hmm guess that depends on your time frame.
    I personally am giving them the next full year to prove the potential revenue is the real deal.
    At the current market cap it needs to be substantial and growing. If i can see that over the next year i won't be disappointed and i am sure the SP will be reflective of this. GLTAH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.