SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Today's [1Nov19] ISX ANN provided email addresses for ISX media...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Today's [1Nov19] ISX ANN provided email addresses for ISX media and investor relations.
    Media Enquiries : Mark Hawthorne, email : [email protected]
    Australia Investor Relations: Chris Northwood, email [email protected]

I don't know why Aniesbaswedan isn't contacting the company directly instead of persistently and frequently harassing and interrogating HC ISX retail holders. We did have another AFR/SMH fan on ISX [and other HC forums] who had/has the same tactic - AnneSid. Style of posting/frequency and nicks are similar. No need for you to reply to me Aniesb...as I won't be responding to you. Do take my advice - contact ISX directly and explain to them why it is important for you to know whatever it is you think you don't know.

We do know there are many lazy unethical journalists in Australia who may be trying to obtain yet another twisted, distorted angle on ISX by trawling social media sites. HC trolls/downrampers may be willingly, or unwittingly, helping those journalists produce more scurrilous and spurious reporting.

My suggestion to any concerned ISX holders, is collate some of the suspicious/malicious HC posts - those that appear to have an agenda beyond that of a normal non-holder. Note any posts that appear to have a direct link to malicious/biased/illegitimate online or print publications and email to ISX - if warranted - or keep as your own record. Obviously you would not bother collating the barely literate, low content/high volume, monotonous, repetitive posts of some trollers/downrampers. If I name a few examples, my post will be moderated but I am sure many of us know which posts/posters are truly 'unintelligent' or 'unhinged' or 'incoherent'.

There are many freely sourced articles found on google which prove that HC posters in the past have been identified and prosecuted if the content of/and or motives for posting are illegal and/or defamatory and/or collusive.

adjective: scurrilous
    making or spreading scandalous claims about someone with the intention of damaging their reputation.

adjective: spurious
    not being what it purports to be; false or fake.

_____
    An excellent ANN from ISX on the other thread. What an asset in Liz Warrel.
    _____
    Enjoy your afternoon holders - nearly 5pm AEST....nearly the weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.