APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I find it strange the amount of posters on here that say "I have...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I find it strange the amount of posters on here that say "I have no need to use their services". This is not about whether you need to use the service, rather the convenience of the service.

APT is a new "Thing", todays younger generation love its convenience and ease of use. Currently nearly 60% of users are the 18- 34 year olds and if you include those up to age 49, you can add another 30%.
    Gen Z are biggest users and dont forget that this generation was raised on the internet and social media and the Millenials had a fair bit of education around technology as well.

I am in the 50-64 year old group and use APT myself for its convenience as it keeps my money sitting in my mortgage offset acc longer which makes good economic sense. Could I afford to buy the same item outright? Absolutely but why would I.

Young people of today are not programmed like us older Aussies (or where ever you may be from), they are more interested in holidays and going out with friends, eating and drinking and are happy to lie longer with mum and dad or rent rather than tie themselves to a mortgage.

I said earlier that APT was a new "Thing", no one knows how it will cope with this pandemic and the subsequent economic fall out as it has never been exposed/tested to something of this magnitude, but I will say one thing.....APT has done pretty good so far!

I dont know about others but I have been feverishly adding notes to my investment diary for future reference.

cheers

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.