LYC 0.47% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

objective analysis of today's events, page-41

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Oh OK Dorski.
    That's clear. I guess it's like my 401K as a private business. Most company 401K's up here would gear towards a wealth management company. But since I could trade individual equities mine would be like a super-fund. And while that sounds cool it's not quite true. The commissions on the 401K even the way I have it set up would never make such active trading possible. I suppose I trade in my Interactive Brokers account like it were a superfund account without the age 60 restriction.

Two last questions if I may. If the superfund account has the age 60 rule, but it is the source of trading and you trade for a living do you have a separate account for current income? Am I misinterpreting something here?

And when I look at top investors on junior stocks I often see a superfund designation. Are these really risk tolerant investors taking a 1% or more stake in a junior with their retirement account? I mean I know you guys are tough, but that's "huevos de King Kong" tough IMO. Or maybe these are a type of fund or private trust?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.030(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.36 $13.59M 2.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 16980 $6.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.38 44470 84
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.