ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

My views on the current state of affairs are as follows:* the...

1. 31 Posts.

My views on the current state of affairs are as follows:

* the NPV does make sense to me now - I have recreated the numbers and they work when you factor in the price increases (and price it from the commencement of the project in 2011 - ie NPV time 0 is 2011)

* GHD and Bateman signed off on the PFS - they are high-quality consultancy firms

* The selling has been largely caused by fear (not facts)

* Management are astounded by the free-fall in the sp - given they thought it was an incredibly positive announcement

* Educated investors should pick up on the incredibly buying opportunity at the moment

* The assumptions are, in the words of Management, "conservative" - thereby implying that true NPV could be greater than 1.1 bill.

* Management couldn't release a full study PFS because they need to maintain secrecy

* There is a potential - if the share price drops further - than Nolans/Arafura could be bought out by Japanese or European investors (Chinese are probably unlikely). This is especially the case given the high demand for REE in Japan.

Good luck to holders - it's tough times at the moment. My net worth has decreased by about 15% thanks to the recent plummet. I'm quite certain that ARU will be back - with all guns blazing - in the near future.

PS - If somebody wants to lend me $200 million, I'm happy to effect a leveraged buy-out of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.