ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

RupertDownunder,I state this on the basis that you have been...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    RupertDownunder,

I state this on the basis that you have been utterly evasive about questions asked about your comments - while at the same time claiming to have info that has not been released to the market regarding certain business relationships and product hang-ups etc.

You are being biased to the p[oint of dishonesty in my opinoin, or you would have the guts to step up and say what you are annoyed about without all the innuendo and jibberish (which is only meant to elevate your status here somehow).

Be fair and explain yourself.
    Explain. Not just carry on like sook who acheived a bad business result for themselves, due to their own poor investment diligence.
    Please base you comments about ESI on ESIs merit, and not your soured taste, derived from your fallout with KOZ.
    Please stop the evasiveness and give us some answers or ayt least elaborate on the 2341 different bad points you have scattered around the place unconclusively.

You know its no help and you are intelligent enough to know what you are creating in the forum.
    We are aware of it now too, so PLEASE EXPLAIN? ....before we lose all respect for your unsubstantiated and unconclusive (full of body though) ANIT comment dropping.

The others who try to ramp here i can laugh at due to their lack of understanding and the foolishness of thieir half-though comments - they have no basis. But it appears (due to your efforts to make it appear so) that you are operating off a place derived from some factual platform and BUT are not diclosing it.

Thats a problem for open discussion and makes you look rather peskyat this time, when i was rather implressed by your long-term positive outlook for ESI only weeks ago.

Cheers,

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.