BOT 0.00% 41.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Objective Views on Lead product: BTX 1503 (Acne), page-2

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    The results of phase 2 in Australia were statistically significant, that is 1503 worked very effectively and a lot better than the vehicle.

My understanding is that the results of the US portion of the 1503 phase again demonstrated that the product worked but it was not statistically significant, that is the vehicle in the US worked pretty much just as well as 1503. We don’t know exactly why the vehicle used in the US demonstrated successful results but we do know that unlike Australia, there were multiple manufacturers.

End of story, IMO 1503 worked and was safe in both Oz and US. Why the vehicle in the US was effective but not in OZ apparently can’t be explained. A safe, effective phase 2 product, 1503 is going to phase 3, BOT just just needs to finalise the details with FDA.

Looking forward to my teenage son having access to this safe and effective topical - I’ll be first in the long line of parents that would prefer CBD on their kids skin rather than all the other toxins.

The potential of the anti microbial is huge! The science, as now supported by multiple university studies, says that CBD kills gram positive bacteria such as MRSA and does so without the development of resistant strains. It works on pig skin, now to see how it performs on humans. BOT have already done a lot of dermatology trials with CBD and humans and no safety issues so safety should not be a problem. Gram positive bacteria is gram positive bacteria whether it’s on human skin or pig skin, IMO must be a high likelihood of it having the same effect. P. Acne, the bacteria that causes the puss in pimples is gram positive, this is why CBD works on pimples, it kills gram positive bacteria.

Botanix did unsuccessfully dabble in trials on inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis but it wasn’t enough of a winner to be commercial. Killing gram positive bacteria is what the company believes is the money ball for CBD and they are now 100% committed to this direction. This would be based on the knowledge they have gained about the science of CBD over the last 12 months from both their own trials but also the research of multiple universities.

Pimple busting and pre- surgery nose cleaning is just the tip of the iceberg. Then it’s onwards to treating wound infections in both humans and animals. Products for disinfecting surfaces and medical equipment. Don’t forget strep is gram positive also, sore throats and pneumonia. There is also the possibility of combining CBD with existing anti-biopics.

Anyone who suggests that a company with 30mil in the bank and the patents, multi billion dollar market potential and extensive scientific knowledge of BOT is overvalued at
    40 mil has IMO not done enough research or just looking to stir the pot.

This is not financial advice, it is my personal opinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $752.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $2.989M 7.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 408524 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.