WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

objo , page-12

1. 10,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    Yes I have never been more confident
    And it is happening all over the place with them spec oil and mining companies there sp always seems to fall after a spp or rights issue but most of them are placeing %50 to %100 of issued stock and investors dont like that and also it is of my opinion most of them companies wer to high in the first place they have been driven up by traders and others jumping on board for the ride.
    Obj is a bio company that is not drilling on the hope of finding oil or gold that will cost more money to get it out of the ground, that would only cost shareholders more stock dilution when these companies need to raise more capital.
    I think obj is very close in makeing a deal or deals (posible royalties) that would see the money rolling in and that would proberbly mean no more share issues.
    With obj the diference is the product has been developed and tested here and independently tested and proven, all that is neaded now is a sales arrangment to be signed with 3m or one of the other companies obj is in talks with.
    Bit of a no brainer I think better than hopeing for some good drill results and even then oil and gold ant worth anything while its still in the ground, it cost a lot to get it out of the ground.
    I have been toping up this week with objo,s and will continue until all my other dead beat oil and mining stocks that have been costing me money are sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.