WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

objobjobj, page-14

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    maglincer, judging from the FMCG's announcement the testings could take an extensive amount of time as they are using a variety of drugs that are currently being used on the FMCG's product line. I'm guessing that its coming out of patent which is why they are using the patch to gain more effective ways of delivering the drugs? Effective ie. cheaper production costs and greater leverage to market against generic brands making their own? I'm not sure. But judging from 3M's assessment it did take them a good 6months on the eM-patch alone, the FMCG are testing both eM and FIM. lols the more i read over the past announcements the more excited i get.

"The internal resources of the company's laboratory are being expanded to accommodate this work which will be further AUGMENTED by specialitly research ORGANISATIONS in the the UK and Europe"

Jeez there must be a lot in the pipelines if the FMCG are expanding their own labatories and need further help by utilising research organisations in the UK and Europe, I think they are trying to really push on with the testings as soon as they can. There is alot of urgency in the above extract. But at the end of the day it is the biotech world so it will still take some time. But IMO if the technical evaluations get the tick... We will be in for one hell of a ride :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.