WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

objobjobj, page-8

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks for the following Bluebush,

"Royalties are due only if a sale is made. Royalties are defined usually as percentage of net sales, normally at 1-18% for many drug delivery technologies. However, a trend for drug delivery companies is in using their technology to develop molecules, which can lead to higher royalties. It is extremely difficult to estimate royalty rates for biotechnology inventions because the final product is often unknown at the time of licensing. In general, a therapeutic carries a higher royalty than a research tool such as a screening assay. Therefore, modest royalty rates (e.g. 6%) are the norm.

Add that info to this which represents only one of our exciting prospects...

"OBJ is working with one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies in consumer acceptance testing for a patch version of an existing multi-billion dollar product currently sold internationally."

... Imo, even based on a very conservative assumption using the proposed modest rate 6% of only $1 billion = $60 million per annum to OBJ. This represents royalty pymts only + we also stand to receive a nice big upfront licensing payment.

"What is less evident is the way this neediness is changing the face of partnering. With more buyers in the market, including potential acquirers, pharma is under greater pressure not only to cut partnering deals that give biotechs a greater commercial presence, but also to grant biotechs more favorable licensing terms."

"2011 Will be the year of the Speculative biotech's. Companies with innovations that were never heard of by the big pharma's may now be a large blip on the radar, this should give the biotech sector a big shot in the arm. Exciting stuff" ~ posted by amg

amg,

Extracting this part from the above statement alone "With more buyers in the market..."

How many other bio-specs do we know of where some global giants in the Pharmaceutical, Consumer Healthcare, Cosmetics and the Industrial industry sectors are ALL represented as being in current discussions, evaluation and/or development programs with obj as we speak? I certainly don't know of any.

The closing excerpt which I have posted twice previously quantifies the huge potential and perfect timing for OBJ's highly innovatively advanced technologies currently being in the hands of the big boys. How many of these giant prospects have walked away to date?

To my knowledge, not one yet! Imo it has only ever been announced that all past and current evaluation results to date have proven very successful, and like all the existing strict confidentiality agreements the progression is only intensifying

"The market for drugs delivered transdermally was valued at $5.6bn in 2009 with the majority of these sales being accrued by products utilizing first generation patch technologies. Innovative technologies that are able to deliver drugs with a broader spectrum of characteristics are poised to revolutionize the transdermal drug delivery market and drive significant growth"

Hi Opel,

I no longer hold any ADO but imho based on my limited research to date I still consider them one of the other very promising bio specs for 2011.

To my knowledge I believe both Smilez & Surges are holders and might be better informed to offer you their opinions. Surges is currently holidaying with family in a remote parts of the world without internet access but if you're already satisfied with your own research I'd still try to get Smilez attention for his opinion on an entry point given their recent spike over the last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.