OBM 0.81% 62.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

OBM opportunity share price, page-102

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hi LP the big issue with gold at the moment is it is up and down like a yo yo within hour's , people like to see it hit the next level's like $ 2,400 sustain to $ 2,500 sustain next jump $2,600 i hope to sustain then further upward momentum it has dropped back to $2.595 since writing earlier in my last post gold spot pricing is very dramatic compared to other commodities.
    Hope to continue mopping up some more spillage bellow .06 after that i stop accumulation and sit tight now pricing below .06 in my view is an absolute bargain for what our asset's are and worth and yes all owned by us the company.
    My next focus and scope is the lithium potential as if proved any form of positive spod and abundance along the way should spark a climb toward .50 on a good sniff along the trail as some other's not even spun a rod and climbing very high and quickly this along with fine tuning our gold and remain cash flow positive should send us well upward above .50 to head toward $!.00 all going to plan and all going well my opinion only.All my only reason to not say to myself with this one wish i had accumulated when pricing was so low not letting this one off the hook and then hate the thought of accumulating at .50 and above as we do at time's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.