OBM 0.00% 45.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

actually i found in my interpretation of the QR to be fairly...

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    actually i found in my interpretation of the QR to be fairly positive in now and future outlook yes the mill has still some issue's now addressed and fine tuning to bring up to scratch.
    We need to bare in mind with electrical fault's etc the plant has been refurbished and is not new therefore cobweb's are present combining old to new is never a smooth combination to interact the two however having said this you can construct a new mill plant and still have problem's just as great.
    My main concern overall for the QR was motor's in the mill failing creating down time now in my opinion there should have been back up change out motor's in stock at the warehouse as that is normal for a mining company you can not afford the down time due to non stock availability i would imagine this may have been related to not having the right skilled and trained personnel which they mentioned now should be rectified the management are learning from hurdle's to jump 3 cheer's for reviving a project and having a crack at it.
    Now i do respect all your opinion's view's and comment's along with all other holder's we learn more from each other every day as far as i'm concerned open's the mind to what we may not have considered etc but guess what if we were all the same it would be a very boring world.
    Can say have a little insight to mining factual been mining for more than 30 years close to half in the goldfield's and bit over half in the Pilbara.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $835.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.3¢ $2.066M 4.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.