OBM 0.00% 57.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

From whatever angle you look at OBM, I think that it's a far...

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    From whatever angle you look at OBM, I think that it's a far better bet than many of the explorers which most of us have put our dollars into over the years. Being already in production, albeit with a high AISC, having a proven operating mill, plenty of promising exploration ground and what appears to be a competent management team, I'm surprised at the negativity towards this stock.

A chequered history under different management, at a different stage of development, and in a much lower gold price environment does not concern me very much. I'm more interested in what the current situation is and what the future looks like.

I've been following OBM for a while, and I'm expecting it to have a successful and profitable year in 2022. As soon as I'm more comfortable with the gold price trend, I'll be switching my sentiment to Buy. I believe that the outlook for both gold and silver is very positive in the medium term, and I'm just waiting for the breakout to start.

I do I appreciate informed negative comment about a stock, even when that sentiment goes against what I personally believe, but I do wonder about the motivation of some who continue to post negatively on a stock which they don't hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.0¢ 57.0¢ $324.0K 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 133263 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 79831 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.