OBM 2.63% 58.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Post #: 56797519. I would like to suggest that everyone...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Post #: 56797519. I would like to suggest that everyone interested tries to read a post by mickvp25 over on the RDT commentary. dated 14/10/21 under XRD analysis confirms etc etc

it compares the results of Pilangoora (Pilbara Mines which is capitalised at $billions) and the Mt Ida (Red Dirt) result yesterday

from my naive eye … it looks like Mt Ida may be more interesting by quite a margin. (Like 50% better spodumene grade)

appreciate it is a selective sample … but wow … a nice place to be starting from.

would love to see a comparison with LTR (a $2.7 billion company)

Why will it take up to 8 weeks for OBM to give us XRD/assay results …. But it only takes RDT I week?

I suspect OBM will by pure accident get caught up into this new lithium boom … but only when they get someone at the steering wheel that knows what they are doing.

Have a read of the qualifications in the recently released OBM ASX presentation …. All ‘highly qualified experienced’ lawyers, fund managers, mining engineers, etc …. where are the highly experienced street smart geologists??

in my opinion, these ‘highly experienced’ people running OBM are currently costing shareholders a large fortune.

imagine how happy you would be if Hawkes Point … the overseas major shareholder with ~40%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.8¢ 55.8¢ $5.089M 8.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60408 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 103372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.