OBM 6.56% 32.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

OBM turnaround angel or dud, page-2

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm also on the side lines watching this - incredible to watch and even a bit sad to see.

My understanding of this ore body is that the gold is hosted in a rock that makes it difficult to recover. Which also explains the start stop nature of this resource for previous operators. I believe that OBM will crack the code. IMO It's about them partnering with the right players to hold their hand through solution sourcing. Getting the wrong player is akin to bathing is leaches. This is the key risk here, how much money will burn before the solution is sought.

Looking at the below, these activities for the most part look started. Just need the follow up announcements to be positive around quantitative results in production improvement, to change the sentiment.

Excerpts from https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/ora-banda-ramps-up-processing-at-davyhurst-gold-project/
    The performance of the Davyhurst processing facility has improved following the introduction of deeper material now being mined at the Riverina open pit with its improved materials handling properties – as well as a higher percentage of fresh rock available for blending.

Plus, Ausenco has been engaged to undertake an independent review of the facility, including all aspects from spares held, maintenance procedures and practices through to operational improvement initiatives.

Lastly noting that i see the CEO still accumulating shares in December which is always nice to see.

Last edited by Hollow Bar: 18/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $603.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.0¢ $451.3K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15384 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 77197 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 4.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ 149549
Last updated 15.46pm 16/05/2024 ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.