CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Obscene debt and borrowing

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    There is so much debt accelerating already, asset prices have grown so high, yet salaries have barely moved relatively. People are borrowing obscene amounts of money to buy housing. Even with interest rates staying low, it is the capital purchase price that will ultimately undo a significant percentage of people. The slightest drop in housing prices from current prices will see a significant number of low- middle income families be instantly in the red to the tune of up to a hundred thousand dollars. Unless the oncoming inflation can significantly kick over to salaries (and not just goods and services, which it is almost certainly bound to do over the coming years) then this company doesn’t have to do much to capitalise on the new world of extreme debt. I think the recent rally was a small group of people who maybe grasped this concept well, but this concept has not yet pushed across to the mainstream market, and until it does, or until the company shows more growth, the share price will hover in the current zone.
    All in my opinion DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.